eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I completely agree

I totally agree with the message, and loved the rhyme "Zeus and Thor will smite that whore." Otherwise it was slightly above average, pretty amusing.

altffour responds:

I'm partial to the male prostitutes part, Neil sure is a good songwriter. :-*

Dire Dire

Great first-timer

This is really great for a first-time animation, continue practicing, or something.

Random Death [GORE] Random Death [GORE]

Gory and boring

I know this is supposed to shock, scare or fascinate. Or something. But I don't feel anything at all when I look at it, it's just simply boring. The gore in itself isn't ever disturbing, at least not averagely animated and drawn in flash, the consequences are. I'll give it a 3 for a pretty good animation job.

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

Dark, yellow and odd

This is some great work, especially the animation and the piece-together story. I love its nightmarish feeling and the sickening color (that is a good thing), and how its very open to interpretation.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

The best dialouge in a flash toon I've heard

This doesn't really have the same bad acid trip-schizofrenic feeling as much of the other stuff, but its dialouge and bizarre plot is hilarious. SECOND ONLY to Burnt Face Man in terms of laughter, I say.

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

The best-looking flash I've seen thus far

I really love the dark style of this one and its prequel (Roof Tiling), the dark hand-drawn backgrounds as well as the superb voice acting and good animation. Things like this are what I love to watch, trying to put together some sort of bigger story from everything.

"You're a liar, Jonathan - YOU'RE A FUCKING COCKSUCKER, JONATHAN"